The Archviz Training vol. 2€120
Evermotion is known for creating high quality, ready to render interior scenes, called Archinteriors. This tutorial will show you the exact process of creating professional interior scene from scratch, using 3ds max and V-ray rendering engine. All of the process is simply explained in over 10h of narrated videos (in English). You'll learn all steps to produce stunning renderings: modelling, creating materials, light and camera setup, useful tips&tricks and post-production. You will also get the project files - complete interior scene (for V-ray with 3ds max) with all the materials, cameras and lighting setup.
- Interior modeling - 1h 14 min
- Kitchen island modeling - 1h 35 min
- Curtains modeling - 8 min
- Sofa Part 1 modeling - 1h 47min
- Sofa part 2 modeling - 29 min
- Chair modeling and creating materials - 1h 43 min
- Coffee table modeling - 1h 23 min
- Lamp modeling - 25 min
- Carpet modeling - 24 min
- Prop modeling - 37 min
- Lighting setup
- Lights setup and HDRI setup & Vray render settings - 22 min
- Postprocessing in Adobe Photoshop 1 - 11 min
- Postprocessing in Adobe Photoshop 2 - 28 min
- Postprocessing in Adobe After Effects - 10 min
Recommended system specification: 64 bit windows operating system with 12 GB ram and quad-core processor.
Special 50% discount for studios and companies. Buy every next license of tutorial per seat 50% off. This discount applies for purchase of more than one tutorial.
*.max - 2010 or higher
After Effects - cs5.5
Photoshop - cs5
V-Ray *.max - 2.0 or higher - with textures and shaders