1. Join Date
    Oct 2007

3d visualiser artist looking JOB in CANADA

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Bartosz Troczynski from Poland and I'm currently looking for a job in CANADA as a 3d visualiser.

I have a 6 year experience in 3D graphic (3D modelling, lighting, texturing, rendering, post processing), 2D graphic, photography, painting, sculpting and drawing.

I'm really highly skilled in: 3ds max, vray, google sketchup, adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator. I know basics of fryrender, lumion, autocad and adobe after effect.
    HERE IS MY PORTFOLIO: http://www.behance.net/bartosz

I have a Master's degree in Art so I have a good eye for details, colours and composition.
    Additionally, I have completed projects in interior design in the last two years.

I won 1st prize in an open international competition for a shoe-shop render at www.freelancer.com in 2012.

I was self-employed - but now I'm looking a permanent job.

I am an open and friendly person, very hard-working and creative. I am commited to my work.

You can contact me on my phone number +48 696 560 117 or my email: 3d.sdstudio@gmail.com
    I am available for an interview at any time convenient to you. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
    Bartosz Troczynski

Some examples of my work:

Last edited by tr000tyl; 2013-04-10 at 10:41 AM.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff