1. Join Date
    Sep 2004

reasons for flickering in the atatched animation

hi all

i hope i am posting in the right section.

i am doing an animation after a very long time and had been using the still and moving objects passes method earlier. i am trying my hand at ANiation prepass method now. i have done everything as per the tutorial http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150S...ials_anim2.htm
    everything is going fine but i am getting 2 major problems which is Gi ussue or AA issue i am not able to understand.
    1.) if u see the attached test animation of 21 frames u can see a lot of shimmering in fe bushes in the landscape(the green ones)
    2.) there is a lot of nose overall which is maximum visible over the background trees.

can u help how can i resolve the 2 issues. i am trying to learn this.

for AA i am using adaptive DMC with catmul romm and 1, 4 setting for DMC.

here is the test animation www.the3rddimension.in/test.rar
    Last edited by haneet22; 2012-01-20 at 04:23 AM.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012

RE:reasons for flickering in the atatched animation

Quote:
    Originally posted by: haneet22
    hi all

i hope i am posting in the right section.

i am doing an animation after a very long time and had been using the still and moving objects passes method earlier. i am trying my hand at ANiation prepass method now. i have done everything as per the tutorial http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150S...ials_anim2.htm
    everything is going fine but i am getting 2 major problems which is Gi ussue or AA issue i am not able to understand.
    1.) if u see the attached test animation of 21 frames u can see a lot of shimmering in fe bushes in the landscape(the green ones)
    2.) there is a lot of nose overall which is maximum visible over the background trees.

can u help how can i resolve the 2 issues. i am trying to learn this.

for AA i am using adaptive DMC with catmul romm and 1, 4 setting for DMC.

here is the test animation www.the3rddimension.in/test.rar
    I can't see your attachment so please upload it once again and write your problem without using short forms.

--------------------------------------------------
    Adam K - The Animationspot - A great Animation Studio in the USA. For more information visit our site.
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff