1. Join Date
    Apr 2006

frosted glass (vray mat.)

Hi to all masters here...im just new to vray...just want to ask if anybody has a frosted glass mat. file...or if anybody can teach me on how to do a frosted glass in vray....i really,really,really need it...pls...coz im working on a interior project here in the office,,,,and my deadline is on thurs.... hope you can help me....thanks in advance....here is my email add if in case you a mat. file for a frosted glass....tnx again.... odi1221@yahoo.com....
    Last edited by odi120522; 2006-07-18 at 04:12 PM.
  2. Join Date
    Apr 2004

hmm, nobody could help you ? what a shame...
    try a noise or celluar map in the bump slot or refractive slot. you could also use a low glossiness value for the refraction to create that kind of effect.
  3. Join Date
    Jan 2004

I found this one at cgarchitect...hope it helps
    I ma looking for a good one, too, but right now this is good enough...not tested this much yet...
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4. Join Date
    Apr 2006

thanks voltron for giving me a mat. file... thanks!!!
  5. Join Date
    Jan 2004

You're welcome. Thanks Jeff Mottle at cgarchitect who uploaded the mat file (I think?)
  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

try this one: http://www.alzhem.com/
  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006

i download the frostedvryaglass.zip and when i unzipp the file all i get is a link to an access database...how can i use it? thanks
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff