1. Join Date
    May 2004

Her Eventual Hesitation

Hello Evermotion!

During the summer 2016 I came across this beautiful Volkswagen Transporter parking on the frontyard of the house where the English teacher of my daughter lives. It really hit my eyes. So I rang…
    After short chit-chat and explaining what I do, the teacher Jimmy and his wife were so kind to let me in and take some pictures. I started to work on it in the same week. I wasn’t sure where I was going from the beginning with this work but I focused on the car modeling so I got it right. There was lot of work on details so that kept me busy.
    Later on I placed it in hollow hills nature scenery and continued. As I went on I got bored by the emptiness of the scene and probably with the lack of space to put some nice details which I love to do so much.
    So I change the settings completely. I started to play around with the “leaving city/world” setting/story. I gave it a try for a day or two. Played with new fresh angles and lighting.
    It ended up with lighting set to early rainy summer morning. My hero is waiting for the girl to show up. But will she ?
    The image was created in 3dsmax and Marvelous Designer, rendered with Vray (BF/BF for the first time instead of BF/LC but it’s worth!). Textures and final color play was done in Photoshop.

Please feel free to check out the making of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_jRyI9ThU4

render:

shade
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. Join Date
    Feb 2013

amazing. Always is such....you always inspire jobs of artists all over the world
  3. Join Date
    Jul 2012

excuse me how long did you render this image with your computer ? i see its a awesome image and i like every detail on the bg and the car
  4. Join Date
    Sep 2015

very nice congratulations!
  5. Join Date
    Aug 2013

woooo it's great
  6. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Oh yea!

Great work... so real........
  8. Join Date
    Feb 2010

Oh yea! always...........

Stunning...love the color and detail..

Loved it as always.. The colors and the details are amazing.
  11. Join Date
    Mar 2017

Wow ! That's really exceptional.
  12. Join Date
    Oct 2010

the detailing of the car and the mood is so amazing. Great work.
  13. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Nothing else but love . ! Respect for your skills.
  14. Join Date
    May 2004

Amazing sense of details and realism, your skills are stunning! Plus, your work is telling us stories.

---
    http://www.nicolasrichelet.com
    http://rendus-et-perspectives.com
    Last edited by Newke; 2017-03-09 at 06:29 PM.
  15. Join Date
    Nov 2009

I love transporter, then I love this one.
    Very good idea, as the reality of this amazing job
    congratulation
  16. Join Date
    Jun 2014

perfect <3
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. You don't have account? Register now.
Best of Evermotion
The best works from the Forum Gallery picked by Evermotion staff