Evermotion Competition 2011 - winners announced
- The competition begins on 11th April 2011 and will run till 23th of May 2011 GMT +1.
- The subject of this competition is creation of visualizations in two categories: INTERIOR or
- This time we don't suggest any theme choices. We have only one condition - the visualization
must be REALISTIC.
- You are encouraged to post on the CHALLENGES forum as many WIP images as you can. The
minimum requirement is to submit an image for each of these milestones – Concept Sketch or
reference photo, Modeling, Texturing, Lighting and Rendering Post Effects and Composting, Final
- Enter the Challenge by registering yourself on Evermotion forum.
- Post your wips by making a new thread in CHALANGES, EVERMOTION competitions
section: Competition section on Evermotion forum.
- You can use every 3D software you want, post processing inside Photoshop or other 2D
software are allowed. We require information about software you used.
- Multiple entries are not allowed but you can post up to three different camera angles for one
scene (closeups for example).
- The work you submit to this Challenge must be your own personal work, groups and
companies are not allowed.
- Hosting WIP images on other servers than evermotion is not allowed.
- Hosting final entries on other servers then evermotion is allowed.
- Using of premade models is allowed.
- Using licensed models and textures is allowed but you must credit everything you use.
- Submit your final entry before the close of the challenge (to avoid the last-minute rush - get
your entry in early).
- Final submission resolution should be not lower then 1200px in the longest edge.
- Final submission should have attached a blank info line.
- 3 winners of each category will be chosen by the Judge team. You can find Judges' names
- Final images submitted after 23th of May 2011 will not participate in the judging stage.
- To be qualified WIP (Work In Progress) images must have been submitted during the
- Employees of sponsors cannot enter this challenge.
- Any imaging deemed to contain content that depicts explicit acts that are overtly violent,
sexual, cruel or brutal will be disqualified.
- You must not publish the work during the Challenge outside the dedicated forum, you can link
to it if you like.
- The sponsors of this Challenge may use short-listed and winning artwork for any marketing
- The sponsors agree to clearly credit the artist if any of his artwork is used.
- Artists may use the images created for personal promotion.
- The winner will be required to write a "making-of" tutorial within 1 month.
If you do not agree with any of the above rules, please do not enter the Challenge.
- KRZYSZTOF M. KUNDZICZ – Evermotion founder and owner
- ADAM KOZLOWSKI - Evermotion Owner
- KUBA DABROWSKI - Evermotion Cg artist