V-Ray 3 for Sketchup helps you focus on being creative.
- New UI - Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows.
- Material Library - Select from over 200 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project
- V-Ray Swarm - Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast.
- Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- VR - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Section Cuts - Easily create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper.
- Aerial Perspective - Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze.
- Grass - Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Twin-Engine Performance - V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Interactive Rendering - Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Global Illumination - Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights - Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting - Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Physical Sun and Sky - Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-world cameras - Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
- Physical Materials - Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Advanced Textures - Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray’s many built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects - Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
- Render Elements - Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer - Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
- Render Nodes - Give V-Ray Swarm and network rendering a major speed boost by adding cost-effective render node licenses.
- V-Ray Scene Export - Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
For more information, visit - https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/sketchup